AC Maintenance Houston
Hartford Services offers regular, routine air conditioning maintenance to keep your system operating at peak performance. Routine maintenance will prevent minor problems with your AC unit from becoming major ones requiring costly repairs. To ensure your AC system is fully functioning in the summer months, contact Hartford Services to schedule a routine maintenance check in the spring.
The Preferred Treatment Program
We also offer our Preferred Treatment maintenance program, which includes two scheduled checks a year (of both your AC and heating system) as well as discounts on repairs and replacements and many other benefits. Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance can substantially prolong the life of your home or business’s air conditioning and heating system.
The Preferred Treatment maintenance program is $119 per year for one AC and heating system and $89 for each additional AC and heating system. It provides two scheduled checks per year, discounts on repair and replacement, priority service, increased unit efficiency and more.
- Same-day priority service when preferred treatment member calls before 10:00 am for air conditioning or heating repairs
- Long-term savings from cutting your energy, equipment repair and replacement costs
- Significantly reduced electricity bills (A properly-tuned air conditioning and heating system can save an average of 15-20% per month on operation costs.)
Semi-annual AC Preferred Treatment inspection procedures include:
Residential Cooling Checkup:
- Check freon charge
- Check outdoor unit fan motor voltage and amperage
- Inspect compressor terminals
- Inspect capacitors/relays/contactors (outdoor unit electrical components)
- Check running and starting amperage of outdoor unit
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Water rinse outdoor unit (chemical cleaning additional with program enrollment)
- Inspect thermostat
- Lubricate outdoor unit blower motor (if applicable)
- Inspect primary and overflow drain pans
- Clear primary and overflow drain lines
- Inspect attic coil (if accessible)
- Check for air leaks at heater and attic cooling coil
- Inspect air filters
- Inspect safety controls
- Measure temperature drop across attic cooling
- Inspect indoor blower motor/wheel
- Check system for proper operation
For more information on AC maintenance or our Preferred Treatment maintenance program contact Hartford Services.