Houston temperatures can get hot! When they do, you need somewhere to escape the heat. Thanks to Hartford Services, you don’t have to go far. With our fast air conditioning repairs, we’ll turn your home into your chill out zone—literally!
Whether you’re looking to add a cooling solution to your home or to upgrade to a new, more energy-efficient air conditioner, we have the tools and expertise to help! Plus, our friendly and knowledgeable HVAC pros will guide you through the entire process, making your A/C replacement or installation completely stress-free!
Is It Time to Part Ways With Your Current Cooling System?
You know your air conditioner isn’t acting right. But is it beyond repair? If you’re not sure whether a quick fix will suffice or your system requires an entire overhaul, here are a few factors to consider:
- Age: If your system is more than 10 years old, then it’s time to schedule an evaluation with Hartford Services. Our pros will examine your system and determine which A/C service is the right call for your comfort and your budget!
- Efficiency: Over time, an A/C system’s performance will deteriorate from its peak functionality. If the operating and repair cost of your system outweighs its quality and output, it’s time to consider a replacement. Why pay high utility bills and be uncomfortable in your own home?
- Size: A system should be properly sized to accommodate your comfort needs as well as the layout of your home. If your system is too large, it can lead to unnecessary upfront costs, high utility bills, and uncomfortably high indoor humidity levels. If your system is too small, it will run constantly and never heat or cool your home properly.
- Outdated: Advances in new technology and government restrictions have made today’s A/C systems more efficient. Upgrading to a more energy-efficient system can save you big time!
At Hartford, we’ll arm you with the information you need to choose a cost-efficient and properly sized system. You’ll have several system replacement options to choose from. We’ll give you our honest opinion based on what we would do for our own homes. We want you to achieve the highest comfort with the lowest operating and repair costs.
We’re the Cool Choice!
Our A/C installations are quick, clean, and seamless without sacrificing attention to detail. Our technicians will answer any questions you have before, during, and after your installation. It’s our policy to give you the best customer service experience for each and every visit.
We help minimize damage to customers’ homes by automatically including ceiling saver kits and replacing A/C drain lines during new installations. Old drain lines are often left in service by previous companies and can cause expensive damage to sheetrock, flooring, and other valuables.
We’re trained and certified to install A/C systems of any make and model. However, we recommend the following brands because of their outstanding performance and proven reliability:
No matter which brand you choose, you can rest assured your A/C installation is safe in our hands. We’ll get it right the first time, installing your system per the manufacturer’s requirements. Plus, not only do we honor your new system’s manufacturer’s limited parts warranty, but we also provide a deeper degree of protection and peace of mind with our extended labor warranty.
We offer these service guarantees:
- The highest quality of installation products to ensure the best performance of your system
- Ductwork modifications to provide even, balanced airflow throughout your home
- Follow-up calls to ensure your complete satisfaction on all work performed in your home
Schedule a No-Obligation A/C System Replacement Estimate Today!
Keeping the Houston heat out of your home is no sweat when you have Hartford Services on your side! To schedule a no-obligation A/C system replacement estimate, reach out to us online or call/text us at (281) 261-3333 today!
To make our services more affordable, we offer no-money-down financing options. We also provide two-hour appointment windows so you can get on with your day. You can count on us to respond to your repair call, from 8 AM to 8 PM seven days a week. Service call charges are waived and free with a completed repair when scheduled during normal business hours, Monday-Friday!