When it comes to picking an energy source to fuel your home, natural gas is definitely a worthy, affordable choice. With natural gas, you get more—more comfort, more reliability, and more savings!
Whether you’re interested in having a gas line hooked up to your home for the first time or you’re looking to replace an electrical appliance with a natural gas alternative, Hartford Services is here to help you make the switch. Our professionals will use their expertise to help you make this transition safely, quickly, and proficiently. We possess the necessary licensing and training required to execute the following natural gas piping services:
- Natural gas line installation
- Gas leak detection
- Gas line repair
- Gas tests and certification
- … And more!
Get Ready to (Gas)p Over These Benefits!
Natural gas is the superior energy choice in many categories. In comparison to other fuel sources, natural gas is more:
- Affordable: When compared to appliances that rely on other fuel sources, natural gas appliances cost less to operate, saving you money on your monthly energy bills.
- Efficient: After switching to gas, you’ll notice your home operates more efficiently. That’s because natural gas appliances are quicker and more proficient at getting the job done in comparison to electrical-only appliances.
- Environmentally friendly: As the cleanest conventional fuel, gas uses less energy to complete the task at hand.
- Reliable: With its pipelines running underground, most natural gas stoves and water heaters operate even when the power is out.
- … And more!
Bring Gas to the Great Outdoors
Tired of filling propane tanks or want to add decorative gas lanterns to your home or outdoor areas? We specialize in running both above-ground and underground gas lines for:
- Outdoor kitchens and grills
- Pool heaters
- Gas lanterns
We will connect your gas line to any fixture so you can begin cooking and entertaining outside. We can even connect gas lines to patio heaters so you can enjoy the outdoors year-round.
We’re Here to Keep You Safe & Sound!
At Hartford, our team can install and test natural gas lines and inspect any vent piping for adequate ventilation. Natural gas is a great alternative to heating and cooking, but gas lines need to be professionally installed and regularly inspected. If a faulty furnace or other gas-fueled appliance doesn’t burn the gas properly or the gas is not vented from the home, carbon monoxide buildup can occur, leading to carbon monoxide poisoning or an explosion.
In the event you smell gas in or around your home, get out of your home immediately and contact Houston’s gas company, CenterPoint Energy at (713) 207-2222, right away! From here, Hartford can assess and provide an estimate to remedy the situation.
Make the Move to Natural Gas Today!
What are you waiting for? For a better way to fuel your home, turn to the gas line installation experts today by reaching out to us online or calling/texting us at (281) 261-3333!
To make our services more affordable, we offer no-money-down financing options. We also provide two-hour appointment windows so you can get on with your day. You can count on us to respond to your repair call, from 8 AM to 8 PM seven days a week. Service call charges are waived and free with a completed repair when scheduled during normal business hours, Monday-Friday!